Drives for water and wastewater
The ACQ810 drives provide several built-in features to improve pumping efficiency and reliability across the water and wastewater industry. From single pump to multi-pump solutions, ABB drive features such as anti-jam/pump cleaning, level control and pump priority help reduce downtime and maintenance costs. Other built-in features like, sleep and boost, and flow monitoring allow you to tailor solutions to your unique needs of each pumping application.
A wide range of global drive services are available for the ACQ810 and service contracts can be tailored to meet your unique needs.
0.37 to 22 kW
1.1 to 500 kW
3-phase, 200 to 240 V, +10/-10%
3-phase, 380 to 480 V, +10/-15%
The ACQ810 drive for water and wastewater applications features tailor made functions for single and multi-pump system control. These pump specific functions help reduce total life cycle operating and maintenance costs across the pumping system. They do this by:
- Reducing startup stress
- Calculating the required motor speed based on current process conditions
- Optimizing energy consumption in parallel pumping systems
- Sharing operating times across pumps
- Scheduling automated pump cleaning runs
- Preventing cavitation
- Monitoring and protecting the pump’s motor
- Monitoring and providing energy consumption data